The Chocolate Cafe, Canterbury


A few weeks ago my sister came to visit me in Canterbury for the weekend. We went out for breakfast on one of the days, so I thought I'd share a few snaps with you.

We visited a beautiful little place called 'The Chocolate Cafe', and it really was as heavenly as it sounds. Everything on the menu sounded amazing; crepes, muffins, pastries, you name it.


I went for a hot chocolate, with Belgium waffles and fresh strawberries, and they were both incredible! My sister picked the waffles as well, with a strawberry milkshake that was also delicious.

After having a chocolate and sugar overload, we then ventured into town, did a little Christmas shopping, and had a lovely day.
Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing - first of all what a cozy quaint little place but the goodies - oh my, I could eat that ALL day long :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures and it really looks like you enjoyed yourself (:
    http://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. A café dedicated to chocolate?! Where on earth is this?! xxx

    StudentBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this place looks perfect!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy!! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks so cute. You look so pretty in that picture by the way! I'm your newest follower :)

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete