Times Square, NYC



Seeing Times Square is on almost everyone's NYC to-do list, and I was certainly no exception. It's such a huge tourist attraction and I wasn't going to miss out.

We went one afternoon during our trip and it didn't disappoint. There are so many different things to look at it's almost overwhelming. All of the brightly lit billboards and advertisements - it's insane.



In between taking far too many photographs, my sister & I went into Toys 'R' Us which was probably the greatest toy shop I've ever been into. There's even a ferris wheel inside! And of course we couldn't resist going into Hersey's Chocolate World - a massive chocolate shop dedicated to Hersey's, Reece's & a few other brands. Heaven. I must have spent at least an hour deciding how much chocolate was acceptable for me to buy. Five huge bars of chocolate later and I finally left the store... 

What would your ideal day be in NYC?

Ar-themes Logo

Ar-themes

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. New York is definitely one of the best cities, I loved it, especially Times Square and walking through Central Park, it's so beautiful! I did a post on my trip too, if you're still there try and see a Broadway show or I just loved walking around the city at night - it's stunning! Hope you had a great time, I'm so jealous.

    Josie // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss New York City, it's pretty close to where I love but I never had the chance to go back again! Maybe next year, it's a great city for a reason!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. How amazing. I want to visit New York sooooooo bad!!

    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go

    ReplyDelete